With our customers travelling through the UK and to and from Mainland Europe, our priority has been, and continues to be, the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
We have operated following the guidelines issued by the Government and following the advice of local authorities and Public Health England.
Updates to our services as of Thursday 24th September 2020 in line with the recent Government announcement regarding further restrictions.
As you will all be aware the Government has announced tighter restrictions in England and therefore, we will be adapting our services accordingly.
- Our restaurant and bar will be open 5am-10pm Monday to Sunday.
- We are offering table service and a take-away service.
- Food last orders are as follows:
- Table service: 9:30pm.
- Take-away service will run 24/7 but after 10pm the driver may come into order, but must wait outside reception for the food to be brought to them by a member of staff.
When visiting us please ensure that you:
- Maintain social distancing as per the floor stickers and posters on display throughout the truckstop. Please also ensure that you maintain the 2m social distance in the outside areas.
- As of September 28th, face coverings must be worn at all time, the only time this can be remove is when washing or whilst sitting at a table to eat and drink.
- Tack & Trace.
- Check in using the QR code for track and trace or by filling in your details at reception.
- Account customer details are stored on arrival through the check-in system, so no further information is required.
- Regularly use the hand sanitisers available, especially when entering and leaving the premises.